My eBay Store

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When You're Hot You're Hot

Well, I am hot.  It's like 90 degrees here.  Luckily the Salvation Army in Pawtucket and the Goodwill in Attleboro had the AC cranked and I was able to do some great thrifting today.  Found this sweetie shown above--a vinyl electic mixer cover with a scottie dog on it.  Still in the original packaging.  You can't really see it in the photo, but he has a cute copper-color eye and studs on his collar.  I may have overpaid at $3.99, but I couldn't help myself.  I'm a sucker for vintage kitchenwares.

As Wednesday is Family Day at the S.A. and that means 50% off all clothes, I got a few good buys on some swimsuits and leotards I will resell.  Felt like I was on a roll, so I moved on to the Goodwill where I picked up a portfolio with American Girl Doll dress patterns for Samantha (now retired, in case you're interested) made by the original makers of AG, Pleasant Company.  Thanks to my eBay app on my trusty Droid, I paid the exhorbitant $4.99 (similar items are selling for $18 and up on eBay).  Another fun purchase--a bag of vintage Christmas ornaments--white flocked deer, drums and stockings, for .99 cents. 

I'm off.  To cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment