Plenty of sales today, but little to be had. I did find these cool skates for $3 with the key. Hard to believe we actually wore these things, metal wheels and all. But I remember strapping them on. I still have an old key, which I recently dug out of a box and put on a cord, then wore as a necklace. I receieved quite a few compliments from people who had no idea what it was.
Also found today:
- A long-sleeved pink Odille top (fancy brand from Anthropologie) for $1
- A vintage paint-by-number painting of a German Shephard and her pups. It's really big and already hanging in my daughter's room. Paid $2.
- A box of vintage white cotton hankies made in Hong Kong. $1.
- An ameoba-shaped Anholt ashtray for .25.
- A vintage box of milk glass snack trays with matching cups--all 4 still in the original box. $5.